When you start out setting up the Google Calendar sync in Lighthouse, the first decision you have to make is which of your Google accounts you want to sync with.
Since many of us have a personal gmail (or 2) and your work email, it's easy to accidentally click on the wrong account.
Unfortunately, Google doesn't make it easy to go back and change that.
How to Remove Your Google Calendar Account Authorization in Lighthouse
To remove the account you authorized by accident, do the following:
1. Go to this URL: https://myaccount.google.com/permissions
- Note: Google regularly updates their help documents, so if this URL does not work, please check the instructions here under "Remove site or app access" for what the updated link may be: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/3466521?hl=en
2. Look for GetLighthouse in the list. It should look something like this:
3. Click on that line that says "GetLighthouse" to expand it:
4. Click "Remove Access" and then "Ok" to confirm it from the pop up that appears:
5. Now you can go back to GetLighthouse.com and follow the instructions here to set back up your Google Calendar sync, this time linked to the correct Google Account: http://help.getlighthouse.com/en/articles/599400-how-to-set-up-google-calendar-sync-in-lighthouse
If you continue to have issues with your calendar sync, we are happy to help!
Contact us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the Intercom button in the bottom right corner of every page in Lighthouse: